Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thursday Games, June 14th

Here's a link to the latest schedule with a correct week 3 lineup of games.

Excel Format

Also, Jay emailed some directions to Samford. I've included a map on the right. Here are his written directions:

_____________

If you are coming I-65 or Hwy 280 or US 31 get off onto Lakeshore Parkway and head towards Samford.

The IM fields are NOT on the campus proper.

Go like you would to get to Homewood High School.

Coming from 280 - pass under 31 and turn left at the first light. Turn right at the first street (just past the Nat'l Guard Post). Fields will be the second gate on the right (black iron swing gates).

From 65 - go past the entrances to Samford. Turn right at the last light before the 31 overpass. See above directions.

________________

1 comment:

Will Marble said...

I understand that Dougie "tweened" my team mate....hmmm...nutmeg duly noted my friend