Saturday, June 14, 2008

Week 3 results and MVP Nominations

Below are the results from Week 3 play. Dennis and Jessica Vincent are still rolling towards that undefeated season... Will any team be able to stop the Spike to Gray combination?

On the low end, there are still two teams that are 0-6, including my own. Will they be able to break out of the funk?




As some of you may know, this week I asked each captains to submit 3 MVP nominations for the week: one from each team they played and one from their own team. Below is the list of names submitted for Week 3. Congratulations to David Hilgemann, this week's MVP. He had a ridiculous layout Callahan on universe point to win the game for his team against Jeff Elliot and Lilla's "David HasselHUCK."



Stay tuned for next week and come back to the blog for more write-ups from week 3!

9 comments:

The Commish (Cory) said...

C'mon people, comment on the blog! How do I know if youre even reading this stuff?

MeganRoth said...

Yay David Hilgemman!!!

gwen264 said...

does it really count as a comment if it was your girlfriend who made it?=]-

Spike said...

I didn't even know we were voting for MVP's for each team and each game. Damn it. If I would have known that, I would have played better. I guess I'll know for next week.

Spike said...

Just to let everyone know...We haven't used the Spike to Gray connection much this year. I've been spreading the love to all of our players. We have some new rookie secret weapons that I can't tell you about. Or... Maybe, I have been hucking every other throw and throwing mid field hammers all to Gray. My number one target. Hmmm....Which is it. I guess you'll have to play our team this summer and find out.
See you on the field.

MeganRoth said...

Spike,

We ain't even scared. The Gray-Spike connection hasn't got anything on the
Red Rockets. You and Spike are like Siegfried and Roy, and the Red Rockets are like a pack of hungry white tigers ready to pounce on whoever happens to be in closest range.

Love,

Megan


Gwen,

I broke up with Cory, commented, and then got back together with Cory so the comment counts.

Now that I think of it, there were better ways I could have spent my "single" time, such as Vegas. Dammit.

gwen264 said...

Thought you were the creative one...Vegas??Really??? Next time you Temporarily break up with Cory, I'll Temporarily break up with Chris and we'll go to the pyramids of Egypt! Sphinx that! =]-

MeganRoth said...

Ha! Sounds super creative and all, but I'll probably just stay with Cory. It's more like a choose-your-own-adventure story with pop-ups.
Far better than Vegas or pyramids of Egypt or any other major tourist attraction.

;)

gwen264 said...

awwwwwwwwwww =]